When you reserve an Adventure Pass with your library card, you book yourself and your family and friends a full day of fun. Each pass allows entrance for up to two adults and two children. Family members may reserve passes simultaneously if multiple passes are available on the same day, and additional tickets may be purchased at the gate.
How it Works
- You must be:
- A Waterloo resident
- A Waterloo Public Library cardholder
- 18 years or older
- Your card must have a balance of less than $10
- Reserve an Adventure Pass in advance by clicking on the "Reserve Your Adventure Pass" button.
- Each cardholder may reserve a pass to each venue once every 365 days.
- Each pass is a one-day pass, good for the day for which it is reserved.
- To gain admission, cardholder must present:
- A valid photo ID
- A printed pass (A digital copy presented on a phone or other digital device will not be accepted).
- Each pass allows:
- Admission for up to four (4) people, including up to two (2) adults and two (2) children