How did you do?
1. You must have a library card to enter the contest. Library cards are free to get. Please sign up online or in person at the library.
2. Only your first entry into each quiz category will count. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
3. If you complete the "Easy Trivia" quiz and score 100%, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $50 prepaid Visa gift card.
4. If you complete the "Intermediate Trivia" quiz and score 100%, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $75 prepaid Visa gift card.
5. If you complete the "Hard Trivia" quiz and score 100%, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $100 prepaid Visa gift card.
6. Enter your full name, library card number and telephone number or email address on each quiz you complete in order to be eligible for a prize. The library will not include entries missing this information in any drawing.
7. Entries scoring less than 100% will be entered in a consolation drawing. The prize for this drawing will be a $25 prepaid Visa card.
8. The contest closes at midnight on October 31st, 2019. Entries time-stamped after that time will not be entered in any drawings. In order to allow time for scoring of responses, prize drawings will be held on Monday, November 4th, and winners will be notified shortly thereafter.
9. After one week, if we are not able to reach winners via the user submitted phone number or e-mail address, that person will forfeit the prize and we will draw again.